Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I miss Shanghai

Everybody said they wanna visit Shanghai, visit China one day. Yea, why not? Its a very morden and beautiful city, you will love the food there. I know there is a China Town in London, but sorry everybody, I am gonna disappointing you because the chinese food there is almost the same! I mean my dad is a really cook, his dream is to have his own restaurant.  He always make a lot of different Cantonese food or Shanghainese food everyday and even invents the new things.  I can say that everybody loves his cooking and I am sure if he works in London, he gonna be famous one day.  Unfortunately, I never had the food here as nice as my dad did, even my western friends were surprised I said that.  But what can I do now? The only thing i can do is think about my daddy's  food and dream of them; then back to the reality, go and cook my pasta!

1 comment: